Thursday, June 3, 2010

Highlights of my 5-mile run in 25+mph winds

  • Hurdling tumbleweeds

  • Drool flying out the side of my mouth. I am slightly congested, so I had to breathe through my mouth. The wind dried out my mouth signaling the production of more saliva...

  • At the right angle, the force of the wind on my eyelashes would press my eyes wide open.

  • If I played Enya on my ipod and closed my eyes, I could almost pretend the roaring sound was the ocean.

  • The permanent damage to my eyes from blowing dust.

  • The downhill part of my run also happened to be downwind, so I felt really fast, which is rare for me.

  • The best part of all was my hair after I finished.


1 comment:

  1. Very attractively poufy!
    Yay that you got the picture posting thing down! This opens a whole new world of possibilities.

    ReplyDelete